We are looking for an individual to oversee the day-to-day scheduling and completion of creatives tasks within our company. This individual will interact with the clients, engage in each project, and act as a “Task Master” for the creative teams.
This individual must be/have:
- Track content creation and timelines.
- Provide progress updates for assets in production.
- Coordinate creative kickoffs for upcoming work.
- Assist with asset management and servicing of material both internally and externally as needed
- Assist in the management of production workflow for vendors/ freelancers
- Can take ownership of features and projects; timely response to emails and requests.
- An advocate for improvement to product quality and performance
- Will work directly with clients and vendors.
- Assist in gathering feedback from client partners and providing consolidated notes to Creative Leads and/or back out to freelance resources.
- Setting up agencies/freelancers with context and access to briefs, curated assets and access to internal asset delivery systems
- 1+ years in a Creative Studio Assistant, Coordinator, or Operations role.
- Proficient with Excel and Word and Powerpoint and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Working knowledge of the project management tool Asana.
- Great project management skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Sharp eye for quality checking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized.
- A great “people-person”.
- Video / Motion Design background a plus.
- Experience? working at a technology, entertainment company or creative agency is a plus.
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Time off and Holidays
Redbear works in marketing, film & television, and publishing. If you desire to one day be an account executive at a large agency or a producer on a TV show, this is a great opportunity for you to learn everything you need to succeed.
Position: Full time
Location: Orange County California
Remote working: Currently everyone is still working remotely.
Gross Salary: 48K per year.
Must be legally eligible to work in U.S.